ALU - Wood
- The LINEAL W-THERM 104 system enables the installation of standard fittings into the EURO 1 groove.
- Filling options from 41 to 61 mm.
- Triple sealing in the area where the frame and the sashes connect.
- The massive wooden coating on the indoor side is made of hard wood (oak, beech, mahogany …) and protected by various types of acrylic coatings of exceptional durability.
- The wood profiles are fixed on an aluminium load bearing structure using polyamide connectors which allow for dilatation between various materials. The wood coating improves the thermal and acoustic properties of the elements.
- The design of the wood coating is original and aesthetically unique.
It represents the colours from the RAL 840HR Colour Register, developed in the German Institute of Quality Assurance (RAL), where colours have numerical designations. The Colour Register is divided into eight groups of colours with numerical designations that partially overlap. The following characteristic numbers have been selected for the RAL groups of colours: RAL 1000 yellow colours RAL 2000 orange colours RAL 3000 red colours RAL 4000 purple colours RAL 5000 blue colours RAL 6000 green colours RAL 7000 grey colours RAL 8000 brown colours RAL 9000 white and black aluminium shades
The aluminium profiles we use have a certificate from Ift Rosenheim. Ift Rosenheim GmbH Germany is an authorised European body for testing, supervision, and certification, with an international accreditation according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025, authorised to set the rules for defining and assuring quality.