Wood Alu panels
- A system for making wood-aluminium tilt and slide panels
- Aluminium coating on the outside protects the wood profile
- Triple sealing in the area where the frame and the sash connect
- Massive wood coating on the interior is made of hard wood (oak, beech, mahogany…) protected by various types of acrylic coatings of exceptional durability.
- The wood profiles are fixed on an aluminium load bearing structure using polyamide connectors which allow for dilatation between various materials. The wood coating increases the thermal and acoustic properties of the elements.
- The design of the wood coating is original and and aesthetically unique.
We offer 6 standard colors, and all other Ral colors that can be ordered at an additional cost. Standard colors are natural, castagno, verte bottiglia, verde foresta, grigio pietra, rosso paduk, rosso svedese, noce.
Wipe doors and windows occasionally with a damp cloth and warm water. We do not recommend the use of coarse mesh and wire sponges, as well as cleaning agents in any form. Regularly clean dust and remove other types of deposits from profiles, fittings and seals along the edges of the profile.