Wood patio doors
- Excellent acoustic and insulation properties
- Sealing the the area where the frame and the sash connect
- The wood frame is made of hard wood (oak, larch, spruce…) and protected by various types of acrylic coatings of exceptional durability.
- The wood profiles are fixed on the structure using polyamide connectors which allow for dilatation between various materials.
- The design of the wood coating is original and aesthetically unique.
We offer 6 standard colors, and all other Ral colors that can be ordered at an additional cost. Standard colors are natural, castagno, verte bottiglia, verde foresta, grigio pietra, rosso paduk, rosso svedese, noce.
Wipe doors and windows occasionally with a damp cloth and warm water. We do not recommend the use of coarse mesh and wire sponges, as well as cleaning agents in any form. Regularly clean dust and remove other types of deposits from profiles, fittings and seals along the edges of the profile.